Top rated Dental Implants Doctor in Bay Area
“An appealing smile is the most beautiful attire that one can wear”. Missing, diseased or broken teeth create a substantial threat to your overall health and can severely affect your self-confidence.
Dental implants help you to replace missing or damaged teeth to a natural feel and function. Dental implants are titanium replacements for teeth roots. Our bone attaches directly to the dental implant and becomes part of the bone, also known as “Osseointegration”. Once the implant body is integrated it is much stronger than a natural tooth root. We attach an abutment to the implant, which is similar in shape to a tooth that has been prepared for a crown. The crown is then cemented or screw retained to the abutment and looks just like a tooth with a crown restoration. Implants have several advantages to natural teeth; they can’t decay, they are less prone to gum disease, and are stronger than natural teeth. Implants are the longest lasting and most predictable procedure we do in Dentistry when planned properly.
Dr. Higgins has been doing implant restorations since 1988 and has helped develop many of the procedures in use today. You can rest assured with thousands of successful implant restorations. Dr. Higgins has the skill and experience to help you get a successful result. Dr. Higgins has taught many courses on Implant Dentistry, and some of the best dentists in San Francisco and San Jose have come to Dr. Higgins to have their implant restorations done.
Types of Implant Replacements:
- Single tooth replacement
- Replacing multiple missing teeth
- Full mouth restoration
- Implants to help retain loose fitting Dentures and Partials
Are you the right candidate for implants?
With the recent advances in implant technology, almost everyone can now benefit from dental implants.
Maintenance of Implants:
- Maintain good oral health through regular brushing and flossing
- Visit your Dentist and Hygienist for regular cleaning appointments
- Adopt personalized instruction for proper home care
Benefits and Advantages of Implants:
- Dental implants are the most predictable and long lasting procedure in dentistry
- Improved ability to chew and speak
- Implants help preserve bone in the area of the implant
- Improved self confidence and self-esteem
- Implants help stabilize your bite helping maintain existing teeth
Please call Dr. Brian Higgins clinic in Saratoga, CA at (408) 973-8464 to book an appointment and do a personal evaluation of your specific dental implant needs.